Saturday 9 April 2016

The Lighthouse

Afternoon peeps

It's felt like a really weird day today, I haven't felt like going out but at the same time, I have felt bored, it's very unusual for me.


Anyway, I have made a couple of cards, this is the second one.  It has a clean and simple design and the digital stamp is called Lighthouse from Little Claire's Designs.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Black ribbon
Black pearls
Fridge magnet


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Black And White
4 Crafty Chicks - Scenic
The ABC Challenge - E Is For Everything
Morgan's Art World - For The Men
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog - All About The Boys
Let's Craft And Create - Card For A Man


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment