Friday 29 April 2016

Dad's Garden

Evening peeps

After a very busy week I now have 10 days off, I have been counting down the days.  I still have a busy weekend ahead of me due to a couple of orders I have received from colleagues at work.  I can go weeks without any orders and now everyone wants a card made at the same time.  At least it's something I love doing.


Tonight's card to the first of those orders.  The digital stamp is called Gardening Boots from Just Ink Lined and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Orange card stock
Green card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned digital paper
Crafters Companion Hessian embossing folder
Spellbinders nesting circle die set
Glossy Accents
Green Twine


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Use Your Stuff - Use Your Scraps
Creative Card Crew - Embossing
Paper Sweeties - Photo Inspiration
papersweeties-inspiration#42
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Make It Digital
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Blog - Anything Goes
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - It's A New Day
Crafting By Designs - Let's Hear It For The Boys And Men
Craftin Desert Divas Blog - In The Garden
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - For The Boys
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges - Circles And Squares
Inky Chicks - It's Birthday Time
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
Digital Delights - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment